3-Month Learnership: A Skills Program For Unemployed Applicants
Company name: Motus Aftermarket Parts
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job type: Part-Time
Posted 30 July 2021 – Closing Date 06 August 2021
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 30 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 3 months Skills Programme. This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our Operations department.
1. Matric- Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
2. Currently unemployed-Must be unemployed when signing agreement
3. No previous work experience- Desirable
4. 18-25 years of age
5. Clear criminal record-Essential
6. Certified copy of ID
7. Must be based in Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand)
- Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a Stipend each month.
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate.
*Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful*