Learnership: National Certificate In Wholesale & Retail Operations
Company name: Motus Aftermarket Parts
Job type: Contract
Posted 15 July 2021 – Closing Date 22 July 2021Share this vacancy on Social Media:
Wholesale & Retail
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 20 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 12 month learnership proramme. This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our Operations department. Learners will be placed at our branches within Gauteng. After successfully completing this Learnership, the learner will hold a National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations.
1. Matric- Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
2. Currently unemployed-Must be unemployed when signing agreement
3. No previous work experience- Desirable
4. 18-25 years of age
5. Clear criminal record-Essential
6. Certified copy of ID
7. Must be based in Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand)
- Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a Stipend each month.
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate.
*Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful*.