Learnership (Grade 12)
Big Save is seeking learners to join our team to gain experience in the retail and wholesale sectors.
Qualifications: Grade 12
Clear criminal record
This role will be based in:
- Marble Hall
- Pretoria CBD,
- Waltloo Pretoria
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pulls and packs products based on daily orders.
- Stack picked stock in neat arrangements to avoid/minimize damage.
- Ensure that pallets are always kept neat and tidy.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Follows good customer service and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to deal with difficult individuals
- Must have the ability to apply problem-solving techniques
- The candidate must have good numeric capabilities
- Must be a fast learner
Applicant should meet these requirements:
- Completed Grade 12
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 29 years
Should you not hear from us within 2 months of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Address Pretoria
- Salary Offer 3000.00
- Qualification Grade 12
- Experience 0 – 2 Years