The 17 000 people employed at PEP are united by a unique culture that promotes growth, dignity, respect and fun.
Store Operations Unemployed Leanership (12 Month Contract)
POSITION: STORE OPERATIONS UNEMPLOYED LEARNERSHIP (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
WHERE / LOCATION: PEP STORES
At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful, and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To learn retail operations within PEP and in doing so gain an NQF Level 4 qualification on successful completion of the Learnership. You will also learn to be a team player, promoting sales, reducing stock losses, managing stock, serving customers, working on the till, and maintaining a low-cost culture in order to meet business goals.
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation of stock, stock management, promotional implementation, and correct pricing of products according to our price image guidelines.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock, and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low-cost business according to the company’s low-cost culture by driving eciencies in the store.
- Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Being part of a dynamic team of Dynamos.
- Maintain general health, safety, and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- A permanent South African citizen
- Proficient in English
- Computer Literate
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to plan and organise your daily duties.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY, 31 May 2021
Do you want to join the PEP family? Please apply by clicking on the following link: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/49889
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.