25 May 2021
Job Reference No.
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately