Posted 27 May 2021 – Closing Date 03 June 2021
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities available for X2 FICA Agents to be based at the Polokwane Office in Limpopo. This position is responsible for receiving and filing of customer FICA documents timeously as well as updating customer account statuses in line with documents received via various channels, i.e. email, fax etc.
- Proficiency in Tshivenda, Tsonga & Sepedi is compulsory.
- Knowledge of FICA regulations.
- 1 – year customer service experience.
- 6 – months admin experience.
- 6 – months experience with Microsoft Office (preferably Excel & Word).
- Call Centre experience.
- Ensure the accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly reporting statistics.
- Ensure FICA documents are obtained for all new customer accounts via branches and mobile clerks (promoters) based at outlets and branches.
- Ensure documents are timeously allocated to the correct account and account statuses are updated accordingly.
- Ensure good customer service principles are displayed in dealings with customers and efficient turnaround times regarding account queries related to FICA.
- Achieve the set daily, weekly, monthly productive & quality targets consistently.
- Ensure FICA folder is updated consistently and that documents are filed in line with specific requirements stipulated by the management team.
- Establish contact with non-ficad active clientele and ensure submission of FICA documents within specified timeframe where applicable.
- Ensure all communication with clientele are documented on the system and an easily visible trail of communication is detailed.
- Carry out additional ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the business.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Great organizational skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensuring consistent reliability.
- Impressive reporting skills.
- Persistent approach and enquiring mind.
- Logical unbiased and mythological approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work towards target.
- Excellent colour vision.
- Ability to multitask with minimum faults.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.