STORE OPERATIONS LEARNERSHIP (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
|Company||PEP a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
|Introduction||WHERE / LOCATION:PEP STORES|
At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To learn retail operations within PEP and in doing so gain an NQF Level 4 qualification on successful completion of the Learnership. You will also learn to be a team player, promoting sales, reducing stock losses, managing stock, serving customers, working on the till, and maintaining a low-cost culture in order to meet business goals.
– Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image guidelines.
– Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
– Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
– Being part of a dynamic team of Dynamos.
– Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
– Grade 12
– Between the ages of 18 – 35
– A permanent South African citizen
– Proficient in English
– Computer Literate
A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
Ability to plan and organise your daily duties.
Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31 May 2021
Do you want to join the PEP family? Please apply by uploading your CV and supporting documents
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
|Job Closing Date||31/05/2021|