Department of Health
General Stores Assistant
- Reference Number : refs/008854
- Directorate : SUPPORT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : 102 534.00 P/A plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr S Tshabalala – 011 753 1068 / 1506
- Grade 10 or Higher, Knowledge of Inventory Stock, Family Groups, Working Experience, Knowledge of SCM Policies and Regulations (Driver’s License + PDP Advantageous)
- Assist warehouse clerk with receiving, delivering, counting, packing stock and labelling of shelves. Loading and Off-loading stock. Ensure warehouse is clean and tidy at all times. Ensure compliance to health and safety measures. Participate in Bi-annual stock take. Adherence to FIFO/LIFO. Adhere to key control measures. Package and carry stock to respective storage/delivery areas (Physically fit). And any tasks related to the job as given by Supervisor.
- Application must be submitted on the new Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D and Qualifications attached. Application should be hand delivered to West Rand District Health, Krugersdorp Cnr Vlei and Luipaard street or Posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp, 1740
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WESTRAND HEALTH DISTRICT(WESTONARIA SUB DISTRICT)
Closing Date : 04-06-2021
|Do you have grade 10 or higher?|
|Do you have working experience? |
Do you have working experience?
|Do you have Knowledge of SCM Policies|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.