Butchery Machinery- Internship
Ezibeleni, Eastern Cape
Date posted: 19 May 2021
Closing date: 24 May 2021
R 3,500.00 per month – Base pay based on fixed amount only
Reference number: 67016
Internship application for young work seekers to be trained in butchery machine operating skill.
Opportunity to learn how to operate equipment’s and provide technical support to customers.
- Must be a south African citizen.
- Excellent communication skill
- Butchery or retail experience advantageous
- Customer’s relations experience advantageous
- Must pass a pre-assessment.
- Required to maintain Heath and Food safety standards in the work place
- Responsible for providing support to customers
- Will be required to operate Freddy Hirsch Equipment/Machinery;
- Clear and proactive communication in respect of the technical functionality of the equipment/machinery
Candidates must be willing and flexible to work weekends if and when required. A stipend will be paid to the successful applicants during and after training.
Successful applicants will be required to attend training, which will be discussed after the shortlisting phase. After the training period, the successful applicants will gain practical working experience based off-site at our customer’s premises for the duration of the contract period
To apply for this position, you need to be part of the network. Please Join the network or Log in below: