Posted 20 May 2021 – Closing Date 27 May 2021
Company primary industry
Gambling and Casinos
Job functional area
Patrocks Administration Services has an exciting opportunity available for a Gardener to be based at Richefond Circle, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible for the general maintenance of the gardens, plants and lawns.
- Proven experience as a Gardener.
- Good communication in English.
- Soil cultivations, digging, forking, mulching, watering, weeding, raking, edging, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
- Use of rotary mowers, cylinder mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers.
- Adjusting of mower height.
- Oil level checks and checking for damage to mower.
- To be aware of health and safety requirements.
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and stored securely.
- Planting of trees, flowers, lawns and shrubs.
- Keeping the gardens and footpaths clear from litter.
- Pruning and cutting hedges.
- Keeping the outside of the building clean.
- To be organized and follow a schedule.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.