Performs business and systems analysis, designs, implementconfigures, supports and maintains SAP system. Plays a role in realisation of business benefits under limited direction, in multiple functional areas or modules in the SAP system.
- Contribute to quality and financial goals by operating within agreed budget and by conforming to the Service Level Agreements.
- Plans and prioritise work outputs with a realistic sense of time and resources involved.
- Ensures conformance to programming and/or configuration standards and /or documentation in line with best practices.
- Investigate and propose enhancements which will result in improved performance.
- Responds to customers with the appropriate level of urgency.
- Works under limited supervision of mentor/Senior in supporting the achievement of project/deliverables.
- Takes ownership in ensuring that customers expectations are met.
- Customer liaison into business.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how SAP software, services, products and solutions add value to the business.
- Highlights potential project or solution risks and issues to project management.
- Actively support other team members on projects as well as SAP internal tasks.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Prioritise and/or integrate multiple projects /tasks concurrently.
- Provide input to highlight inter dependencies between projects and support.
- Deliver all project activities leading to the implementation of the requirements by applying project management principles.
- Deliver as per approved SDLC.
- Provide direction, configure and maintain the SAP system and provide support through alignment to the standards processes and procedures.
- Assist other resources in technical preparation of SAP Process Procedures, test scenarios, end-user documentation and user manuals.
- Identify and Mitigate risk.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve identified problems.
- Keep up to date on SAP and Nedbank strategy.
- Takes a disciplined approach and works effectively towards clear objectives and prioritises.
- Analyses and appropriately judges the pro’s, cons, opportunities and risks of a problem.
- Uses information from different sources to aid in problem solving.
- Effectively resolves complex problems using creative approaches outside area of expertise.
- Maintain and sharing team knowledge.
- Continually develop core skills, cross-functional expertise and business knowledge.
- Participate in Nedbank Culture building initiatives,
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Business Analysis
- SAP BI
Minimum Experience Level
- 2-5 Years SAP BoBJ Experience
- Advanced analytics
- Predictive analytics
- SAP BoBJ (Webi , A40)
- SAP BW4/HANA
- Experience reporting off SAP BW Environment (Essential)
- SAP BO Administration (CMC)
- SAP Lumira (Essential)
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Decision Making
- Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Learning