Housekeeper, Germiston Branch
Job type: Permanent
Posted 05 April 2021 – Closing Date 13 April 2021
Company primary industry
Gambling and Casinos
Job functional area
Hollywood Sportsbook Gauteng (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity available for a Housekeeper to be based at our Germiston Branch in Gauteng. The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Branch and ensures the building is always in a clean and orderly condition, always.
- Housekeeping experience.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene is always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car Park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights and machines and/or equipment is clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch air-con filters weekly.
- Ensure that the all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored, and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, table tops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Time management.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required time frames.
- Prioritize and anticipate time frames.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.