TFG YOUTH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As part of the public-private initiative lead by the Presidency to address the youth unemployment crisis in our country, TFG is creating work opportunities for unemployed youth in South Africa.
We invite young South Africans, who are hungry to enter the job market, to get a chance at a life-changing first work experience in our exciting retail environment!
To be Eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Aged between 18 to 29 years old Matric (Preferable)
- Available and willing to work a fixed term 12 month contract
- Should not have been employed permanently with a single employer continuously for more than 1 year
- Should not be studying full time in the year of employment (April 21 – March 22)
- Should not have participated / registered on the YES programme before
- Accommodation and transportation for the applicants own account (if applicable)
- Competencies and behaviours for success:
Click on the link and APPLY NOW!
Southern Cape (George & Knsyna) https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_thefoschinigroup/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=14562&localeCode=en-us
Eastern Cape (PE, Mthatha & East London) https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_thefoschinigroup/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=14578&localeCode=en-us