Want to Study while Earning?
To Qualify for…
Sonke is committed to giving you the opportunity to study for free while starting your own business venture and earning a stipend.
We offer a 12 month New Venture Creation Learnership.
On this Learnership you will earn a monthly stipend to the value of R1 100 while you study and trade online. You will also receive a 30gig per month data package to assist you on the training.
With our partners, Sonke has capacity to develop your business skills. Through hard work and dedication you may become self-sustainable.
To qualify for the education and work opportunity, you:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Cannot be permanently employed.
- Must be youthful, thus between 18 and 28.
- Must have access to a smart phone or a laptop/computer with enough memory and capacity to download and run our App for your study, work experience and assignments.
- Should be able to receive and send email, Whatsapp and SMS at regular intervals.
- Must have the ability and resources to receive via email, download, print and courier documents, agreements and assignments.
- May not have done an entrepreneurship learnership before.
- Must procure an MTN prepaid SIM card at your own cost.
- Must come to this opportunity with energy and willpower!
The Process to Apply:
Step 1 – Perform a prequalification screening, if you are approved complete the rest of the application
Step 2 – Once your application is successful, you will receive a contract of employment and learnership agreement via email which should be signed and the original to couriered to our Head Office (PEP to PEP info) within 7 days of receiving the email:
• The requirements of the course
• What is expected from you in terms of work (performing sales, doing marketing etc.)
• The stipend amount (+-R600 per month in cash)
• Seed funding for your business (+-R500 per month)
• Other regulations
Step 4 – When all the paperwork had been received and correct you will start with your learnership and receive your stipend after the first month.
Step 5 – We will email you the learnership agreement for your studies. This should be printed and couriered back to us within 7 days.
Course has 12 modules, 1 module per month has to be completed.