National Certificate in Food and Beverage Services – Unemployed Learnership – N/A11177
Applications accepted until:2020-11-18
Number of Openings: 10
- To offer unemployed individuals with a qualification and exposure to Food & Beverage Services according to Sun International’s operational standards, procedural compliance and customer experience expectations. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Grade 12 / equivalent with English Level 3
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to follow instructions
- High levels of initiative and drive
- Valid South African ID.
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand for long hours
Key Performance Areas:
- The candidates will be expected to work in the Food & Beverage (F&B) area in accordance with specified procedures whilst creating an environment which will enhance excellent guest service.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.