EXTERNAL- PERMANENT POSITIONS X 19 CLEANERS
Department of Facility Management
Post Level 16
The Directorate: Logistical Services has permanent positions of Cleaners at Various TUT Campuses. (13) Pretoria Campus, 2 Ga-Rankuwa, 4 Soshanguve.
Key performance areas /Core functions:
Top provide effective cleaning services on TUT campuses
1) Cleaning of facilities and equipment on various campuses.
• General cleaning of facilities and equipment: dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and washing walls, windows, carpets and dishes emptying dustbins.
• Cleaning of floors, toilets and bins.
• Refilling hand soap ad toilet paper
• Stripping and sealing of floors
• Daily cleaning of assigned cleaning equipment before storing
• Adhere to safety regulations with regards to protective clothing, use of electrical equipment and use of wet signs when requires.
• Spring cleaning twice a year.
o All reasonable tasks are to be performed on request.
o Report faults in facilities to team leaders and Supervisors.
o Assign cleaning equipment to be stored safe at all times.
o Report non –functioning equipment.
• Physical ability
• Required to work after hours
• NQF Level 1
• Grade 9/Abet level 4
Send your CV to:
[email protected] Ga-Rankuwa Campus,
[email protected] Pretoria Campuses
Recruitment13 @tut.ac.za – Soshanguve Campuses
INSTRUCTION: All applications should be accompanied by a comprehensive copies of the following documents: Certified certificates (NQF Level 1, Grade 9/Abet and those who have Grade 12 certificate are also allowed to include them) and Identity Documents also certified.
Candidates are also required to complete the application form for employment. The application form is available on the University website, share point and the University intranet. Failure to attach TUT Application forms will disqualify a candidate.
All Enquiries are directed to: Ms. L van der Meijde: Tel (012) 382 5791
Closing Date: 27 October 2020
If we have not responded within a month form the closing date, you should regards your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. The University reserve the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the University to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these posts. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.