EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE
Experiential Learning – Admin / Finance – Germiston Campus
- Experiential Learning.
- Printing registers for departments;
- Capturing and updating absenteeism, test marks and examination marks for departments;
- Filing of documents;
- Printing accounts and progress reports;
- Controlling forms for errors;
- Archiving of enrolment forms at the end of trimester, semester or year;
- Issuing examination permits;
- Relieving the switchboard;
- Assisting with personnel administration as required.
- N6 Financial Management.
Nature of appointment:
- Experiential Training.
- R 2 500.00 per month (Stipend).
Closing date for applications:
- 31 August 2020.
Date of commencement:
- 01 October 2020.
- Ms AS Ngewu (011) 872-0830 .
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand or post:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from EWC’s Corporate Centre, any campus, any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications, not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document, not older than 3 months;
- Three contactable references with email addresses.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Germiston Campus, Corner Driehoek and Sol roads, Germiston.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER (ADMIN/FINANCE) – REFERENCE NO: ETL/04/2020.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT