Remuneration: An all-inclusive package of: R 179 350.04 per annum
The Board seeks to appoint a progressive, service-oriented and results-driven individual to effectively provide innovative, cost-effective and value-added Debtors Clerk services to the SABFS.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main purpose of the Debtors Clerk is to support the Finance Officer to provide core administrative support to the finance function of SABFS.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Debtors collections and processing (Process receipts, Process cheques received, Follow up and collect all outstanding amounts)
• Petty cash (receiving petty cash vouchers, reconciling petty cash voucher)
• Legal Obligations Phase 1 and 2 (Monitor and validate all legal obligation forms, Verify forms 16 and form 7 calculations are correct and Invoice)
• Fines and penalties (Invoice SDC fines as per schedule, Legal obligation fines for late submissions / non-compliance and Invoice)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Effective written communications skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerised accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 and 1 year Certificate/post matric development program
• Work Experience to provide the administrative support required
NOTE: Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. The preferred candidate(s) might be subjected to a competency assessment, security clearance and qualification verification.
❖ A Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be submitted to [email protected]
❖ Closing date for all applications – 28 August 2020
❖ Full job below.
NOTE: The South African Board for Sheriffs encourages applications from people with Disabilities.