ALFRED NZO DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (ANDA)
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2020/21
ALFRED NZO DEVELOPMENT AGENCY IN PARTNERSHIP AGRISETA WITH HEREBY INVITES APPLICANTS FROM UNEMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS FROM VARIOUS COMMUNITIES RISIDING WITHIN ALFRED NZO DISTRICT FROM ACCREDITED INSTITUTION OR HIGHER LEARNING WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION/STUDY AREA:
Field of study:
• Agriculture sciences/Agriculture Management
• Farming/Mixed Farming Systems
• Agriculture Economics
• Animal and Plant Production Criteria
The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department. Invited candidate should make their own accommodation and transport arrangements.
Interested candidates should forward their applications with following documents:
• Application Letter
• A National Diploma/Degree from a recognised institution
• Certified copy of ID Document
• Certified Matric Certificate
• Certified copy of qualifications or a letter from the institution announcing the completion of the qualification
• Academic record
• Proof or Residence
Five (5) number of selected candidates will be appointed.
The appointed candidates will receive stipend of R4000.00 monthly.
• The Internship will last for a period of 12 months;
Closing Date for Applications: 02nd September 2020
Applications to be hand delivered to the following address:
Hand Delivery to the Alfred Nzo Development Agency, Umzimvubu Goats Complex, Hospital Road, Mount Ayliff, 4735.
LATE, EMAILED AND FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. All enquiries should be directed to Ms. S. Jijana, Corporate Services: HR Practitioner by telephone at (039) 492 0011 or [email protected]
MS M.N BAMBENI
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER