Fidelity Services Group
Closing Date 21 August 2020
Fidelity Cash Solutions
FCS Head Office – Midrand
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
The above position is vacant at Head Office – Midrand, reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Receiving billing instructions via, signed sales orders and contracts, to load and bill new contracts for branches.
- Billing of Public Holidays, Casual and Ad Hoc Services.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue for a particular month is loaded on time.
- Make sure new services / amendments are given through to Trans Track.
- Keeping accurate schedules of all National accounts clerk is responsible for.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Doing Month end reports ensuring that all revenue are accounted for
- Assisting Credit Controllers
- Assisting with queries relating to the Billing Department
- Printing invoices
Other personality attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, SAP, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate