COMMISSION FOR CONCILIATION, MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION (CCMA)
Assistant Manager: Payroll – National Office (Post level: 06)
The Finance – Payroll Unit has a vacancy of an Assistant Manager: Payroll
Purpose: To support the implementation of payroll-related policies and procedures and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. To make sure that people are paid correctly and on time. Performs all activities necessary to process one or more payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports, preparing accounting transactions and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
|Key Performance Areas:|
• Payroll Payments
• Implementation of Payroll Process and Procedures
• Team Supervision
• Appropriate Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in Payroll of which 2 years is at a supervisory level
• Compliance Orientated
• Payroll and Financial Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Relevant Payroll related Legislation
• Internal Controls and Methodologies
• Policies and Procedures Formulation
• Financial Reporting
• Budgeting Principles and Processes
Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
• Analysis, problem-solving and judgment
• Communication skills (oral and written)
• Decision making
• Customer Service Orientation
• Time management
• Results Driven
Closing date: 21 August 2020
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to [email protected].
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: AMPNO08-20 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.