1 X PRACTITIONER: PAINTING
EMALAHLENI TRAINING CENTRE
12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Monthly Total Remuneration Package: R16 705.1
• National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
• Trade Test Certificate in a Construction Painting (65409 qualification)
• Assessor Certificate with QCTO and ODETDP Qualification will be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas:
• To facilitate Occupational Qualification, a qualification associated with a trade, occupation or profession resulting from work-based learning and consisting of three components: Knowledge, Practical and Work experience
• Training focus area in Building and Civil Construction: Occupation Trade: Painting.
• Minimum 3 years working experience as a Training Facilitator in Occupational Qualification
• Minimum 3 years Industry Work-base experience as a painter in the Building and Civil Construction.
Mpumalanga Regional Training Trust is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, woman and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Individuals who meet the above requirements and are interested in the position should forward their applications by submitting the application letter specifying the position you are applying for and attach comprehensive CV together with certified copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s license to: Individuals who meet the requirement will be subjected to both oral interview and Practical assessment.
The Human Resources Manager
Private Bag X7288
Or hand delivered to
Suit No. 08 Bureau de Paul
Route N4 Business Park
Ben Fleur Ext 11, 1035
Send all relevant documents to the following email address: [email protected]
Enquiries: SN Mabena
Tell:  656 0621 /  656 0622
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will lead to the disqualification of candidates. Applications with foreign qualifications must attach SAQA verifications. The recommended candidates will undergo comprehensive reference check which include qualification verification, credit criminal and other relevant checks. Comprehensive assessment may be conducted.
Closing date: 21 August 2020
No applications received after the closing date shall be considered. Communication will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive correspondence within 30 days from closing date, you should consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mpumalanga Regional Training Trust reserves the right to make appointments.