NB! Don't pay money to anyone with a job offer, Avoid Scams!

How To Apply For Jobs At Mr Price Stores Mr Price Group says they hire for attitude and train for skill.

If you’re passionate and you have a great attitude, then you’re one step closer to joining their family. If you are looking for an opportunity at one of the Mr Price stores, you can follow the below steps to apply.

It’s simply. 1. Visit The Mr Price Career Site Https://Www.Mrpcareers.Com/Our-Careers.Aspx

2. Sign In/Register Your CV If you already have an account you can simply sign in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to create a profile (https://www.mrpcareers.com/create-your-profile.aspx).

This should be a quick and easy process: Fill out your Personal Details, Email and Password Review information Create Profile

3. Browse Available Jobs Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location or division. Click on the ‘more info’ button of the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.

4. Apply! Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply (https://www.mrpcareers.com/job-search.aspx)” and follow the prompts. What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile Mr Price keeps you in mind for future opportunities.

To work at a Mr Price store you will need the following:

A South African ID Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays .

A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)

We like to see the potential in people, even when they’re just starting out, and so we recruit graduates into PERMANENT entry level roles all year round.

These positions come up in areas across the business, from Merchandise Buying and Planning to Marketing and IT, to name a few.

So how do you apply? Just keep checking our Job Search Page for our Grad Vacancies, or sign up for alerts and we’ll let you know when something becomes available. Simple.

14 Comments

Nosibusiso Hlabone · November 27, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Hi Nosibusiso..am looking for a job.. even learnership will be fine I have grade 12 but higher certificate.. please help me..Thnx in advance 🙏

Mmasebotsana · January 18, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Hi nosibusiso am looking for a job even learnership.. will be fine l have grade11 please help me thank u in advance🙏

Shilongo Johannes hoseacioe · January 5, 2020 at 1:23 pm

I have grade 8 but I have experience and excellent operating computer and solving problems skills please help me

Tshegofatso Bhembe · January 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Hy am Tshegofatso Bhembe am looking for a job i have metric only plz can you hlep me 👏👏

Sihlesenkosi Welcome Dludla · January 16, 2020 at 5:54 am

I’m Sihlesenkosi Dludla , from Durban I’m looking for job at Mr around Durban.My highest qualification is National Diploma in Financial Accouting and I have pastel and payroll certificate

Refilwe · February 9, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Hi am Refilwe, from Pretoria West am looking for a job I have Grd 12 and Management Assistant N4 and N5 certificates

Moshala · February 14, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Hi Im Moshala Boleu looking for a retail job in Groblersdal, i have a marketing Diploma

Nusha Kelly · February 14, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Hi iam Nusha,From Ennerdale looking for a job I have matric and an end user computer. Thank you.

Molate Rewinah · February 19, 2020 at 7:13 am

Hi i am Makola Molate Rewinah from polokwane i am loking for a job or learnership i only have matric .please help me. Thank you

Thabile · March 14, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Hi I’m thabile Radebe from orange farm , i have grade 11 . Kindly looking for a job

Motlatji · March 16, 2020 at 2:07 am

Hi nane is patiencei would love to be part of the dynamic group of Mr price

Kgaogelo · March 16, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Good day, my name is Meriam Mathibela from Modjadji and I will gladly appreciate if I be the first to be considered for general position at your Mr price stores around Limpopo.

Fihli · April 24, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Good day my name is Mavis Radebe from Sasolburg. I have grade 12 with code 10 licence I’m looking for a leadership or any kind of a job. Thank You.

Hleketi · July 16, 2020 at 10:09 am

Hi I’m hleketi I’m looking for a job I have an only grade 12 n level 2 n 3 office administrator